Eureka Video Widget

Thursday, December 20, 2007

"What's In/On Your" Meme

BryanL tagged me for the "What’s in/on your:" meme. Here we go.

CD Player
-- oooh...I don't really use a CD player, so I'll go with what I was listening to last on my IPod. Luke Timothy Johnson's Lectures on "Early Christianity."

DVD Player

My DVD player holds five DVDs: a disc from "Eureka" season 1, "End of the Spear," "Amazing Grace," "The Siege," and "Deck the Halls"

To Read List
Nancey Murphy's Beyond Liberalism and Fundamentalism and Stanley Grenz's Renewing the Center

To See List
"I am Legend", "Alvin and the Chipmunks", "Walk Hard" and "AVPR"

Mind--it's 10:27 and I have to stop writing this post so I can watch Stephen Colbert on "The Colbert Report"

I tag Jeremy, MLM, and St. Brian.

8 comments:

mlm said...

Yvette, two thoughts and a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1) I think when you tag someone (I'm not a meme expert so I could be wrong), you're supposed to go to their blog and post a comment telling them that they've been tagged and that they can go to your blog to read the rules (if there are any). Otherwise, the tagged people may never know they've been tagged. (I luckily found yours again because I was surfing when I ought to be working!)

2) If you keep tagging me, my blog will turn into one long meme with no other posts! :o)

Pascalian Awakenings said...

I'm not the tag expert either...but I get your point.

Bryan L said...

I hope you misspelled my name on purpose!!

I can't wait to hear how the books were.

And I forgot to put Walk Hard on my to see list.

Blessings,
Bryan L

jeremy zach said...

What is this tag thing? It is like the game?

Pascalian Awakenings said...

I've been tagged a couple of times. Nick tagged Bryan, Bryan tagged me, and I answered the same questions he and Nick answered.

You take the topics I wrote on...cd player, dvd player, to read list, etc., and answer them for yourself.

Then you tag others to do the same.

Pascalian Awakenings said...

BrYan...I fixed the spelling. I was probably still delirious from Rudy's BBQ.

Beal said...

CD- Jack Johnson "Curious George Soundtrack"

DVD- Xbox Game, "Brothers in Arms"

To Read- Charles Spurgeon's Autobiography and Piper: "God's Passion for His Glory",

To See- National Treasure 2

Mind- I just put my boy down to sleep, my wife is at work at Starbucks and I am wondering when/if my friend is going to come over and have some Newcastle's w/me.

Ryan Jones said...

You blog during the Daily Show but make sure you finsh for Colbert? Where are your priorities? :)

Wow, you actually have some Christian stuff for music and movies. Nick and Bryan seem to blow all that stuff off. :P

Bryan tagged me with two memes that I haven't done yet. I s'pose I need to get with the program on that.