Eureka Video Widget

Monday, June 30, 2008

So Sad

Sometimes I worry about the younger generations. BryanL had a post recently about his daughter dancing to "Man Eater" by Nelly Furtado. I had no idea who she was, and my first thought was Hall and Oats. After mentioning it in the comments, Bryan said he did not know what the song is. I am thankful his wife knows the song. So, this one is for BryanL and any other young person who was not fortunate enough to grow up to 80s music.



Long Live the 80s!

4 comments:

Bryan L said...

I have to say that after listening to this version I like Nelly Furtado's version a lot more.
: )

Bryan

Pascalian Awakenings said...

Oh, the pain, the pain. When will all the young people of the nation become enlightened to the beauty of 80s music? (Sigh) :)

James Pate said...

There are other versions? The one on that video link is the one I always hear on the radio.

Pascalian Awakenings said...

No. The Nelly Fertado song Bryan is talking about is a completely different song with the same title.